Paperjam et l’Adem présentent un demandeur d’emploi. Un moyen de découvrir les «talents cachés du Luxembourg» et ce qu’ils peuvent apporter aux entreprises. Aujourd’hui, Alena Bezgubenka recherche un emploi en tant qu’assistante administrative.
“To develop myself and improve my surroundings”
Emploi recherché: Administrative assistant
- 21.11.2016-31.05.2017: Personal assistant for Deloitte Luxembourg, General Services Audit, work in SAP, Microsoft Office software, office equipment, incoming and outgoing documentation, e-mailing, working schedule of the partner, hotel and flights booking, office supplies control
- 01.03.2012-26.02.2013: Internet publishing sales manager for SB Trade (Bizzon.by), active sales of advertising space
- 26.09.2011-28.02.2012: Business consulting, specialist of development department for MG Consulting, collecting of information and preparation of reports on topics of interests, planning and organizing of working schedule of director, translation of documents from-to Russian
- 01.10.2010-21.08.2011: Planning economist, wholesale (reflective elements) for Belpromenergiya Ltd., Minsk, Belarus www.bpe.by, procurement planning, work with suppliers and customs
- 24.08.2009-03.09.2010: Secretary-referent, wholesale (power tools and fastening systems); authorized distributor of Rhodius (Germany), Dr. Schenk (Poland), Makita Corporation (Japan) for Aliko Trade Ltd., Minsk, Belarus www.aliko.by, accounting data entries and reports, incoming and outgoing documentation, planning and organizing of working schedule of strategy and sales, translation of documents from-to Russian-English
- 02.06.2008-06.08.2009: Specialist of the department of system integration authorized distributor of Xerox in Belarus, delivery, support and maintenance of office machinery for Copyland Ltd., Minsk, Belarus www.copyland.by, preparation of documents for participation in tenders, translation of documents from-to Russian-English
- 08.01.2007-25.04.2008: Secretary, polygraphy, wholesale for Atlantica Publisher Ltd., Minsk, Belarus www.atlantica.by, work with accounting software, incoming and outgoing documentation, planning and organizing of working schedule of director, translation of documents from-to Russian-English
Compétences techniques: Working with office equipment, software Microsoft Office, SAP.
Compétences linguistiques: Russian, Belorussian – mother tongues, English – advanced level, French-intermediate level, German-elementary level.
Ce que je peux apporter à l’entreprise: As PA I am able to provide responsible and correct handling of matters concerning the day-to-day administration and bookkeeping including correspondence and other communications with clients, administration and bookkeeping tasks, to play a key role in supporting decisions to work side-by-side with chef executives and leaders, to find the most efficient ways to improve processes and contribute to the goals of the organization.
Centres d’intérêt: Artistic Gymnastics (10 years of professional training), music, travelling.
Ma vision de l’entreprise: I would like to have a work that I love, that allows me the flexibility to spend time with my family and friends, a work where I could apply my professional skills and knowledge, where I would develop myself and improve my surroundings, a work which would bring benefit to all parties involved including myself, business partners and the clients.
Les entreprises intéressées par les profils présentés peuvent contacter le service Employeur de l’Adem via email@example.com avec comme objet du mail «Paperjam».