Jean-Paul Gigleux joined LuxairGroup in 2011 as Assistant Vice-President Catering and Ground Equipment, after 15 years at FM Logistics where he filled, amongst others, the positions of Logistic plant Manager and Director of Production and Logistics. Mr Gigleux was appointed Vice-President Airport Services and Ground Equipment in January 2016. He accompanied the steady growth of Luxembourg airport, by optimising organisation to maintain LuxairGroup’s high standards in terms of quality, costs, as well as ensuring the safety, security and comfort of people and goods.
Since 1 July 2019, Jean-Paul Gigleux is member of the Executive Committee, in charge of Cargo Handling, Airport Services and Ground Equipment.
- Membre de la direction
- Executive Vice-President Cargo Handling, Airport Services and Ground Equipment
- 2019 à aujourd'hui
- Vice-President Airport Services and Ground Equipment
- 2016 - 2019
- Assistant Vice-President Catering and Ground Equipment
- 2011 - 2016
- Logistic plant Manager, Director of Production and Logistics
- 1996 - 2011
Formations et distinctions
ESSEC Business School
- Master: General Management