- Né le 31/01/1970 à Belgique (Belgique)
- Nationalité Belge
Joël Vanoverschelde is the leader of the Advisory & Consulting Group at Deloitte Luxembourg and joined the Executive Committee in 2013. He is a specialist in program management in the financial services industry and in the public sector. He also has expertise in setting up, leading and ensuring delivery of very large business transformation projects with a strong IT dimension and involvement. This specific expertise was developed mainly for the financial services industry through the implementation of transformation programs related to risk regulation in the banking (Basel II) and insurance industry (Solvency II).
- Allemand (Connaissance complète)
- Anglais (Connaissance complète)
- Français (Connaissance complète)
- Néerlandais (Connaissance complète)