- Né le 18/06/1971 à Luxembourg (Luxembourg)
- Nationalité Luxembourgeoise
Aged 49, Alain Kinsch started his career at Arthur Andersen in 1995. Specialized in private equity, he is the founder of the EY Private Equity practice which he led until 2012.
He has been the Country Managing Partner of the firm from August 2009 to June 2020 and the private equity leader for the EMEIA region (Europe, Middle East, India and Africa) during the same period.
He has also been a member of the EY Regional European leadership team. Alain Kinsch is a member of the Luxembourg State Council.
- Membre de la direction
- Country Managing Partner, EMEIA Private Equity Funds Leader (EMEIA: Europe, Middle East, India & Africa)
- janvier 2010 à juin 2020
Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF)
- Member of the Investment Fund Manager Committee
Haut Comité de la Place Financière (HCPF)
- o Member and Chairman of the Alternative Investment Fund Sub-Committee
Association Luxembourgeoise des Fonds d'Investissement (ALFI)
- Co-President of the Private Equity & Venture Capital committee
Luxembourg Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (LPEA)
- Co-Founder and former Vice-President
Associations non professionnelles
SOS Villages d'Enfants Monde
Cercle Consulaire du Grand-Duché de Luxembourg
Consul General a.h. of the Philippines to the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg
Formations et distinctions
- 2003: Master in Business Administration (MBA)
Université de Paris-Dauphine, Paris & American University, Washington D.C.
- 1994 : Master of Management sciences (MSc in Business)
Université Paris Dauphine
- 1995: « Magistère » diploma in management sciences