10x6 - Finance & Comptabilité
10×6 Luxembourg - Financial centre 2030
The financial sector is still the main pillar of the Luxembourg economy. However, new market expectations, international competition, new regulations and new technologies are revolutionising whole areas of this industry.
This 10x6 aims to give a perspective on the future of our financial centre, with the aspirations of 10 leading speakers.
18:30 MEET & GREET
20:30 END OF THE EVENT
Your safety is important to us! We therefore are taking following additional measures to the 2G+ regime to ensure a safe environment.
- A valid vaccination certificate + booster vaccination (2 doses + booster), Or
- A valid vaccination certificate + a valid PCR or antigenic test certified negative, if you have not yet received a booster vaccination, Or
- A valid certificate of recovery (the certificate of recovery is valid between the 11th and 180th day after the date of the positive PCR test result) + a valid certified negative PCR or antigen test
- A mask must be worn throughout the event (we recommend FFP2 masks as a priority)
Seats are limited. If for any reason you cannot attend, please contact us or call us as soon as possible to free your seat for another member of the Club.
By registering for this event, you are likely to appear on photographs and video images taken during the event and herewith confirm your agreement. These images are intended to be published a.o. in the media published by Maison Moderne.
- Michael Fox
- Branch Manager and Head of Securities Services
- J.P. Morgan S.E., Luxembourg Branch
- Falk Fischer
- Julius Baer
- Pascal Julliard
- Head of Private Banking and Authorised Manager
- Francesca Prym Gigli
- CEO and Member of Board of Directors
- UBS Fund Management Luxembourg
- Claude Marx
- Directeur général
- Commission de surveillance du secteur financier (CSSF)
- Voir la biographie