PwC Legal SARLCrystal Park ~ 2, rue Gerhard Mercator L-2182 Luxembourg
- Crystal Park ~ 2, rue Gerhard Mercator L-2182 Luxembourg
+352 26 48 42 35 00
- Année de création : 2004
PwC Legal is an independent law firm registered to the Luxembourg Bar and member of the PwC network.
The firm is one of the most recognized business law firms in Luxembourg, providing both local and international clients with legal services. In order to best meet its clients' expectations, the firm focuses on six core practices:
- Banking & Capital Markets
- Corporate, M&A & Private Equity
- Technologies & IP
- Investment Funds
- Dispute Resolution.
To deliver high value to its clients, the firm also relies on its support tax practice.
The firm also provides to its client a multi-disciplinary approach on matters involving lawyers from various practice areas working collaboratively to provide an integrated service and execute the most advantageous business-oriented solutions.
Furthermore, our network of international contacts enables us to meet the full-service business needs of our clients and to handle large, complex local, national or cross-border cases.
Our promise to clients
- Reliability: We particularly value our ability to deliver consistent services to our clients, on time and on budget.
- Technical expertise: PwC Legal is proud to have a team of lawyers with exceptional technical and human qualities. Our highly specialized and multilingual lawyers have mainly gained their experience in international networks or leading local law firms and are experienced in handling complex national and cross-border legal issues.
- Acting as a business partner: When advising clients, the lead partner will not only take into account the legal aspects of a client’s needs, but also ensure to have a comprehensive understanding
of the client’s business and requirements. PwC Legal uses a multi-disciplinary and integrated approach between various departments and expertise. Our lawyers consider themselves as being not only legal advisors, but also true business partners.
- Availability: We have managed to forge special relationships
with our clients by making sure each client has a dedicated contact person in our firm, and by the ability of our lawyers to quickly answer and react to their clients’ needs, and in a pragmatic way.
We are proud to be recognized for our key strengths which are a unique amalgam of the recognized qualities of international network law firms, and the traditionally recognized strengths of independent law firms.
This is why we believe that PwC Legal truly is a different law firm in Luxembourg.
What our clients say
«The firm has a large scope and breadth of expertise, including its cross-border capabilities. The team has an efficient and practical approach.»
Corporate and M&A, Chambers & Partners, 2020
«PwC Legal was able to provide us with high-quality advice on complex Luxembourgish law aspects of the transaction in a manner which was understandable and clear.»
Private Equity, Legal 500, 2020
«The whole team is reachable and able to quickly make predictions. The lawyers are commercially focused and always try to interpret matters from a commercial perspective.»
Employment, Chambers & Partners, 2020
«The team is quick to understand what we need and to provide practi- cal advice». «The firm is going beyond legal support as part of its service»
Intellectual Property & TMT, Legal 500 / Chambers & Partners, 2020
«The lawyers work wisely and intelli- gently and really try to understand the situation.»
Dispute resolution, Chambers & Partners, 2020
Comité de direction
- Mathieu Scodellaro
- Principal - Investment Funds