Designed as a unique platform to allow participants from Europe, the United States and Asia to share knowledge and exchange experiences, this conference enjoys a secure place in the agenda of many fund industry professionals. More than 700 delegates and speakers are expected from throughout the world and up to 30 exhibitors showcasing their products and solutions serving the asset management industry.
Conference programme focusing on markets, investors and technology includes:
- Panel on practical solutions: management company and fund passporting post-Brexit
- Where is the action? – myths and realities of today and tomorrow’s target markets
- Reality check: the do’s and don’ts of global distribution
- Research: how will today’s investors look tomorrow?
- Out of the box: will asset management survive artificial intelligence?
- Accelerating change: (how) will robo-advisors turn fund distribution upside down?
More information and registration
The full programme and more information are available on the website.
The deadline for registration is on 18 August.